KAmodMEMS2 is 3-axis motion sensor with SPI and I2C interfaces. Module is based on LIS35DE by STMicroelectronics.
- LIS35DE – 3-axis motion sensor
- Operating voltage from 2.16 to 3.6V
- Low power consumption (<1mW)
- I2C and SPI interfaces (Kamami standard connectors)
- Two configurable interrupt generators
- Single click, double click and free fall detection
- Embedded high pass filter
- 10000g shock survivalibility
Con2 connector has standard Kamami SPI pin layout (compatible with CAB_HU06 cable, ZL15AVR, ZL30ARM etc.). SPI interface is available also on Con1, which additionally has interrupt generator pins (INT1, INT2).
KAmodMEMS2 module is equipped with I2C interface connectors: Con3, Con4, Con5. Con4 and Con5 have standard Kamami I2C pin layout (compatible with CAB_HU04 cable, ZL15AVR, ZL30ARM etc.). Con6 can be used to connect to interrupt generator lines while using I2C.