KAmodMIC_ELECTRET is a module with electret microphone KPCM6B type. Thanks to embedded amplifier with hundredfold amplification of signal, output voltage can be measurement with using e.g. ADC converter in microcontroller. Module can be used by noise sensor or monophonic VU-meter as well.
Basic features and parameters
- Microphone KPCM6B-P type from KEPO
- Embedded LMV321L amplifier from STMicroelectronics
- Rail-to-rail amplifier type with hundredfold amplification of signal from microphone
- Power supply voltage: 2.7V - 6V
- Output voltage of module in silence is equal to a half of power supply voltage
- Embedded low-pass filter with cutoff frequency 10.6kHz
- Place for soldering of pin header
- Mounting holes 3mm
- Module size (without connector): 22.5mm x 9.3mm x 8mm
|VCC||Module power supply|
|GND||Ground of power supply / signal|
KAmodMIC_ELECTRET module has embedded amplifier, which can increase the signal from electret microphone hundredfold. Constant value of amplifier is a half of power supply voltage and signal amplitude depends on noise level in environment. On photo below is shown examples sinusoidal sound, which was received with using KAmodMIC_ELECTRET (power supply 3.3V).