KAmodRPi-GPRS-GPS is a HAT for Raspberry Pi 3B+/3B/2B/B+ minicomputers that allows sending data via GPRS, SMS messages and to communicate via Bluetooth. This expansion receives location from satellites – GPS and GLONASS.
- Expansion module for Raspberry Pi 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B, B+ minicomputers
- Chip MC60E from Quectel
- Embedded ID-EEPROM memory
- Backup battery holder (CR1220)
- microSIM card connector
- u.FL connectors for GSM, Bluetooth, GPS/GLONASS antennas
- Integrated LED for "NETL" status
View of board
microSIM card connector
KAmodRPi-GPRS-GPS HAT has been equipped with microSIM card connector. Card should be mounted before powering the module. Card shouldn’t be removed while module is powered!
How to insert the microSIM card:
Included four spacers should be screwed to the KamodGPRS-GPS module to improve stability and to prevent from board tension.