KAmodRS module is a voltage level converter which make possible to use serial transmission in the RS232 standard by digital systems operating in the 3...5V standard.
KAmodRS module with the MAX3232 chip is a voltage level converter. The module make possible for digital systems, working with voltages in the range from 3V to 5V, to obtain the voltage levels required for serial transmission in the RS232 standard.
- 10-pin goldpin connector for connection to a digital system
- 9-pin female DB9 connector, e.g. for connection to a personal computer
- Applied chip: MAX3232 (compatible with MAX232, adapted for a wider range of supply voltages)
- Power supply voltage range: 3...5.5V
- Maximum data transfer rate: 250 kbit/s
View of board
+V – positive terminal of power supply voltage (3..5.5 V)
GND – negative terminal of power supply voltage
TxD – transmission line of MAX3232
RxD – receiving line of MAX3232