KAmodGYRO is a 3-axis gyroscope with SPI i I2C interfaces. The module is based on L3G4200D chip from STMicroelectronics. It allows to make a measurement of angle velocity in every of three axis.
- 3-axis gyroscope L3G4200D
- Power supply voltage 2.4V–3.6V
- SPI and I2C interfaces (connectors compatible with Kamami standard)
- Output data in resolution 16 bit
- Three measurement ranges to choose (250, 500, 2000 dps)
- High stability against time and temperature
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded low- and highpass filters
- High shock resistance
View of board
Con2 connector is a SPI connector in Kamami standard (compatible with i.a. ZL15AVR, ZL30ARM, cable CAB_HU06). SPI interface is also available on Con1 connector. On Con1 are interrupt outputs pins of L3G4200D (INT1 i INT2) additional available.
KAmodGYRO module is equipped with I2C interface on Con3, Con4 and Con5 connectors. Location of lines on Con4 and Con5 connectors are compatible with Kamami standard (i.a. z ZL15AVR, ZL30ARM, cable CAB_HU04). By using I2C interface can be used Con6 connector with interrupt generator outputs.