ZL32PRG - Kamami USB Blaster PRO
ZL32PRG - Kamami USB Blaster PRO is a programmer and configurator for PLD's manufactured by Altera. It is fully compatible with USB Blaster, then it can operate with a commercial and evaluation versions of the Altera Quartus project packet.
The ZL32PRG - Kamami USB Blaster PRO is a functional equalivent to the USB Blaster interface manufactured by Altera. Using this, You can in-system program CPLD's and configurator's Flashes (with ISP interface). Also, it can configure FPGA devices. The programmer uses a USB port.
- Can configure and program every CPLD, FPGA and memories-configurators made by Altera
- Standard connector IDC10, compatible with Altera recomendations
- Additional connector for direct connection to a target board
- Logic levels on the output connector are compatible with TTL-LV, TTL, CMOS5, CMOS33.
- Powered from USB port (microUSB connector)
|ZL32PRG - Kamami USB Blaster PRO||
The ZL32PRG - Kamami USB Blaster PRO connects to a PC with microUSB connector. Target board may be connected with IDC10 cable or directly to the programmer
Check this colour graph above for signals pinout in modes:
Bi-color PWR/ACT diode shows programmer status. Red colour of this LED indicates operation, the green colour indicates activity.
Production process of ZL32PRG - Kamami USB Blaster PRO