Difference between revisions of "KAmodRS485"
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
[[File: KAmodRS485_modul.png | none |
[[File: KAmodRS485_modul.png | none | | thumb | center]]
Revision as of 15:07, 7 January 2021
KAmodRS485-3V3 and KAmodRS485-5V0 to modules with the ST485 / MAX485 system, allowing the conversion of the UART bus to RS485. The board is equipped with a standard Pmod UART connector, allowing for easy connection of the module to development kits. Thanks to its small dimensions, the product can be used in many development projects.
Basic Features and Parameters
- MAX485 / ST485 chip
- Convert UART signal to RS485
- Low quiescent current: 300uA
- Connector compatible with the Pmod UART standard
- Built-in jumper to activate 120Ohm terminating resistor
- Can be supplied with voltage from 3V-3.6V (3V3 version) or 4.75V-5.25V (5V0 version)
- Mounting holes with a diameter of 2.5 mm
- Dimensions: 61.2mm x 20.3mm x 10mm
Pinout description - Pmod standard connector
|JP1 (male connector)||Function|
|VDD||Power supply of the module|
|DE||Activating the encoder|
|RO||Receiver output (TX line)|
|DI||Encoder input (RX line)|
|RE||Activate the listener|
Termination Resistor Jumper
The KAmodRS485 module is equipped with a jumper that allows to connect a 120Ohm terminating resistor to the RS485 bus line.
RS485 bus outputs
The KAmodRS485 module outputs are led out on the screw and goldpin connector, which allows easy connection of the system to the bus.